Friday, May 21, 2010

the last text messages:


Me: Re:| How's ur day pumpkin 2:03 PM
GiGiGood. working very hard. u feel better? 2:40 PM
Me: Re:| 95% better. Nice to have a gf who cares 2:45 PM
GiGiDid u go home or to church 6:37 PM
Me: Re:| Home. 6:39 PM
Me: Re:| But I am going to Church. I think I found a solution to barking 
dogs. Very cheap. 
But need ur help 6:41 PM
Me: Re:| Just ran Out of dog food. Can u get some please? 6:47 PM
Me: Re:| Yes. We r a couple and I need u 8:33 PM
GiGiR u getting all mush on me? 8:39 PM
Me: Re:| Is that ok? 8:48 PM
GiGiWell only 4 u 8:50 PM

she never ask me about going to church...something was odd why 
she wanted to know when
 i was going to be out of the house..  And then all of the couple text,
 she led me on til the end...

2 comments:

  1. i made a mistake and posted the phone number here, sorry about that...it has been taken down

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had her phone number on here? Are you serious? Why is this stupid text even on here? It's pretty clear she thought you were annoying. This whole blog just makes you look stupid.. or do you not know that?

    ReplyDelete